[mailman-q42] You have just received a gift card from us

ASDA Direct info at mail25.nextlevel-agency.com
Tue Dec 25 13:05:08 GMT 2012

Hello dear customer!

 We are rewarding you with a gift card !

We are currently giving away ASDA Shopping Gift Card !
You could be one of the winners ! We are giving away cards in value from 50 £ to, unbelievable, 1000 £ !
All you have to do is to click here and apply for our Gift Card !
If you win a gift card we will mail it to your home address or call you by phone to arrange presenting the award in one of our stores.

We wish you best of luck and Merry Christmas !

Yours,
ASDA